people with “and i probably hate you” in their description
gf: Come over
me: i can’t i’m skiing
gf: I have dog treats
realizing you were alive before some of your friends even existed
in my opinion, this could be a great message to every artist. Art isn’t about perfecting anatomy or realistic art. It’s a good thing to master. But after that, the real important thing is that something drives you to try different things! So that you’ll do something that YOU want.
It doesn’t matter if it’s not generally considered as “real art”. Because look at Picasso here. People in his time and after have wiggled their eyebrows at his latter works. But he kept doing it. I think that it’s something that we should remember when we get frustrated about our drawings, paintings, sketches.. maybe when we’re jealous of somebody’s style or something. Just do what you want to do. Because I think that the passion in art means more than anything else.
And the reason why Picasso made those super-realistic works was just because he had to! Even nowadays if you get to study at school of Fine Arts you just have to learn the basics. You have to learn the human anatomy, the perspective, the lightnings and when you have learned the basic rules, you can start breaking them! Rules are made for breaking them but first you’ll have to learn the rules very well! And that’s just fantastic in my opinion!
So far people don’t recognise me. I think it’s because I’m short.
Leave an annoying two-person message on your answering machine: check!
when you try to click an image on tumblr to see a bigger version but you get redirected to someones blog
if you don’t think this is the saddest thing in the whole of the MCU then you’re very very wrong.
Another promo contest to thank you all for getting me to 10,000 followers. I never in a million years thought I would get to this point, it feels so surreal and I just can’t express my gratitude enough! Thank you guys so much for sticking around, and thank you to all you new people as well! You’re all brilliant!
- You have to be following me. I will check.
- Reblog as many times as you want. I’m going to use a random number generator to pick the winners, and each of your reblogs will be counted separately and increase your chances.
- You’re free to like but only reblogs will be counted.
- Must have 60 notes in order to have this actually happen.
- Ends May 1st.
- One first place winner will be the Blog of the Month with a link on my blog until June 1st, and get a promo post once a week to 10k+ blogs for three weeks.
- Three second place winners will get a link promo to 10k+ blogs. For three weeks.
- Fifteen third place winners and all other winners will get put on a master follower list, which will be reblogged once a week for three weeks.
So when at walmart I saw that they put this up on pretizles….no one eats those at my house!!
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Calculus
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Algebra
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Theorem
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Analysis
Harry Potter and the Order of Operations
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Statistician
Harry Potter and the Deathly Algorithms
OH MY FUCKING GOD
AND THE ORDER OF OPERATIONS
I’m in Dumbledores math club…
More like Harry Hypotternuse.
You’re a mathemagician, Harry.
Avoiding spoilers on tumblr